Child Custody and Support Attorney
Child Custody And Support Attorney In Ventura
In any family conflict with children involved, the top priority is to ensure that those children have safe, stable homes and the best possible support order. Whether you are facing divorce or are concerned about your child’s welfare due to a problem after or outside of divorce, sound legal guidance is essential.
At Hartley Lamas Et Al, you will work on a personal level with Ventura child custody lawyers dedicated to achieving the best achievable outcomes for children and asserting your rights as a loving father or mother. You will have devoted, effective analysts and negotiators on your side – as well as dynamic trial litigators should your case demand a battle to the finish.
Your Child’s Well-Being in Child Custody & Support Cases
Serving the best interest of the child will be the court’s overriding objective in approving any settlement or deciding a disputed custody and visitation matter. Parents whose relationships have broken down often cannot agree on what that means, leading to conflict and potentially lasting trauma for everyone involved. Our attorneys at Hartley Lamas Et Al and our professional support team will focus on helping you:
- Cope with the tremendous stress and worry you may be feeling, in order to maintain an objective view of your children’s needs
- Understand the best and worst possible results given the specific facts of your case, before committing to litigation
- Set practical, achievable goals for your child custody and parenting time arrangements, based on an accurate understanding of California law and how the court may rule on your case
- Bring forth all evidence vital to obtaining the just, positive outcomes your children deserve, including critical information regarding physical or emotional abuse, children’s special needs and each parent’s ability to meet those needs
- Advocating skillfully for fair and equitable child support and spousal support orders
Finding a Child Custody Attorney
Do You Need A Skilled Visitation Attorney? Divorce Or Paternity Representation Elsewhere In Ventura Or Santa Barbara County?
Our Southern California law firm is a widely respected resource for advocacy in the best interests of children, mothers and fathers. Our experience extends across the spectrum of psychologically complex disputes, fathers’ rights, cases involving children with disabilities, financially complex cases and instances of one parent hiding assets or income.
“Give justice to the weak and the fatherless; maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute. Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.” Psalm 82:3-4
We are highly responsive and dedicated to representing our clients with the utmost integrity. To discuss your child custody or parenting time concerns in initial consultation, contact us today.