Month: May 2015

Child Support Lawyers

What Happens if Two Parents Cannot Agree?

If two parents cannot agree on a parenting plan, even after child-centered mediation, then the parties are going to have to appear in front of the Judge.In non-recommending mediation counties, the Judge's practices vary.  Sometimes the Judge will make immediate...

May 12, 2015
Grandparents Visitation Rights

Is Mediation with Family Court Services Required?

California requires child-centered custodial mediation with Family Court Services for all cases in which the parties do not agree on a custodial plan for their own children. What is mediation with Family Court Services?Family Court Services (FCS) provides mediation to help...

May 2, 2015